Reasons Why People Find Your Website Design Untrustworthy
There are several explanations why people trust and have doubts about a website. It probably has something to do with the contents or blogs, choices of design and its usability that make them look unreliable.
A website is one of the most powerful tools in the world of marketing. It is where people or prospects can easily communicate with you. Nowadays, people depends more on what they see online. If they need to purchase a product, the very first thing that they tend to do is they research for companies and products online. So if your business doesn’t have a website, you might miss out on this possible business transaction. By having a site, you are letting other people know about your business which is one of the greatest advertising tools.
However, building a website, putting information on it, listing your products and publishing it right away isn’t enough to attract people’s attention. You also have to be creative and innovative to drive more potential clients to your webpage. People are more attracted to a page that looks dependable and consistent. So if you already have a website, you might want to check out if it has the following factors that hold back people off from navigating.
In this content, we will be dealing with some of the factors that make our website design seem untrustworthy.
- Too Many Activities – Finding the stuff that you are looking for in a website that has too many pop ups is absolutely a hassle. Too many information on the website can make you confused. So take time to minimize excessive information your website.
- Out of Trend – Make sure that your website’s layout is still a great design up to now. Make sure that it is up to date.
- Poor Sense and Look – Your website’s design should always appear the exact way you desire in every browser and devices.
- Too Many Blinking – Flashing and blinking ads are very annoying. Majority of the people who will visit your website will ignore those animated gif banner ads that are placed on your website.
- Boring Fonts – The fonts in your website should be appropriate to what your business is. It reflects on your business personality.
- Fonts That are Unreadable – You should consider the fonts that can easily be read by your website visitors. Unreadable fonts could annoy people and make them just leave your website alone.
- Plain Call-To-Actions – Click here for more information is not an imaginative call-to-action. Customizing and thinking of better call-to-actions might gather more visitors.
- Paragraphs that are ALL-CAPS – It absolutely is never a great idea. It confuses the readability of the content.
- Lack of Photos – Blogs that contains images will more likely attract audience than just plain text. Take time to put some of the images of your actual business to show to your website visitors.
- No testimonials – Encourage your audience or customers to say good things and ideas about your business by offering them the best service your business could offer. By this, you could attract more clients because they’ll expect that they will also get the same as the person who wrote the testimonial.
- Autoplay Sounds – Don’t force them to listen on your audio or video. This might annoy a lot of website visitors.
- No replies – Prospective customers might be turned off to your business if you show them that you don’t care about their views on your business because you’re not giving them a respond.
Those were just a few reasons why people lose trust on your website. What are your opinions? What in addition should site owners keep away from to build up trust? What are the other things shouldn’t they do?